Friday, December 16, 2011

Lots of updates

I just posted a lot of photos and a couple videos. I hope I can continue keeping up to date as the puppies grow - the work load is transferring off of Lassen to us humans. The puppies must have heard that they were 4 weeks old, as it seemed as though overnight they became naughty. They become attached to pant legs easily and discovered they can move objects around in their environment - whether its a toy or a potty pad they don't care. The puppies are changing very quickly right now, it almost seems like they grow overnight.

Lassen turned 5 years old on Wednesday, and I believe I will owe her a swimming trip somewhere. She is an excellent momma dog although I am just starting to get the feeling she wants to go back to the non-motherhood stage, like being included to go play frisbee and sleeping in our bedroom at night.